+1 425 606-9884 info@airgo.ai
Select Page

Auto accidents are the leading cause of death for drivers under the age of 25. Yet only 6% of the vehicles on the road today have the advanced safety systems that can keep these drivers safe when they get behind the wheel. AirGO.Ai’s Soteria Vision Systems gives these critical life-saving systems to the other 94%.

Auto accidents cause 1.3 million deaths/year worldwide

  • In the USA alone auto accidents cause 40,000 deaths and 2.3 million permanent disablements a year.
  • Driver distraction is a contributing factor in over 94% of all auto accidents.
  • Auto accidents cost the US economy $250 billion a year.

Over 2 million teenagers start driving every year in the USA

  • Drivers age 16 & 17 are 3 times more likely to be involved in a fatal auto accident that drivers over 18.
  • More than 3 out of 5 parents stated they feel somewhat to very uncomfortable when their teenage children drive.
  • 2 out of 5 parents said their teenage driver has already been involved in a serious auto accident.

Phones and Friends are a Distraction for Teen Drivers

  • In the USA alone auto accidents cause 40,000 deaths and 2.3 million permanent disablements a year.
  • Driver distraction is a contributing factor in over 94% of all auto accidents.
  • Auto accidents cost the US economy $250 billion a year.

Advanced Vehicle Safety Systems prevent up to 90% of auto accidents

  • AAA estimates that nearly all auto accidents could have been prevented if either driver had as little as 2.5 seconds warning.
  • Following distance monitoring has proven to dramatically reduce rear-end collisions.
  • Blind spot detection and lane departure warning reduce highway collisions.

It Costs an Average of $1500 a year to add a 16 Year old Driver to their parent”s insurance

  • It cost over $800 a month for full coverage private insurance for a 16 year old driver.
  • Usage-Based-Insurance using telematics can reduce auto insurance rates by 20% or more.
  • Driver telematics tracking and gamification has proven to promote good driving habit

Vehicle Integrated Distracted Driver Monitor and Biometric Security System

  • Permanantly mounted hardware distracted driver monitor and vehicle telematics solution
  • Internal, private facial recognition of authorized drivers and sends SMS and app alerts to vehicle owner for unauthorized drivers.
  • Vehicle and driver specific telematics for usage-based-insurance and driver performance monitoring
  • Alarms on detection of driver distraction, such as phone use, distracting passenger, drowsiness, inebriation, and general inattention
  • Detect seat belt and mask use
  • Real-time detection and logging of excessive speed, acceleration, braking, and cornering speed.
  • Automated SMS or eCall notification of emergency service and emergency contacts on impact detection or driver activation 
  • Audio and visual alerts
  • Fully self-contained. Can talk to ODB-II if vehicle is equipped

Advanced Driver Awareness System (ADAS)

  • Stereo forward facing cameras and rear-view camera
  • Following distance, lane and road departure, vehicle in blind spot, and red light or stop sign warnings
  • Pedestrian, backup obstacle, large animal in path, and oncoming vehicle detection and warning
  • Tracking of other vehicles and pedestrians and path planning for prediction and warnings of potential collisions
  • Fully self-contained. Wirelessly connected to distracted driver monitoring system

Soteria Driver and Parent App

  • Android and IOS.
  • Driver and parent notifications of driver score based generated by driver performance
  • Real-time unauthorized driver alerts with options to authorize or notify authorities.
  • Vehicle monitoring with real-time notification of maintenance alerts (if ODB-II equipted
  • Multiple vehicle, multiple driver, multiple authorized drivers per vehicle capable
  • Driver and vehicle trip tracking
  • Real-time incident notification
  • Driver performance gamification and competition with other drivers in the Soteria Vision system.


When, Where, How

Know where, when, how, and with who your teenage driver drives.


Know exactly who is getting behind the wheel of your teenage driver’s car.

Immediate Notification

Get immediate notifications if your teenage driver has an auto accident and optionally automatically alert first responders and insurance companies.

Reduce Insurance

Driver Specific Usage Based Insurance Capable with Multiple Driver Tracking per Vehicle.

Join our mailing list to be considered for our upcoming beta program

Join our mailing list to receive company updates, newsletters, investment & job opportunities, and much more!

Reach Us

10605 324th PL SE

Preston, WA 98027

(425) 606-9884


Leave A Message